Tuesday 9 February 2016

The Horizon is Bright

I am beginning to feel better.
I've started to take multivitamins as well as properly taking my birth control (I have not been doing this for a long time and perhaps it has led to some hormonal imbalance).
I am currently amidst another panic attacking about growing old and dying. As previously mentioned, I've found writing to be beneficial. This post is my therapy.
Fear of growing old is most certainly irrational. Everyone is growing old. We are growing old from the moment we are conceived. This doesn't mean I can't stop worrying about it.
But I am getting better. I am not bursting in tears at the thought of how short life is anymore. Now my anxiety is based on how much I am not doing as a fresh 22 year old. THIS IS SO EASILY FIXED. I AM GOING TO TAKE CARE OF THIS STARTING NOW
What I need to do to make myself enjoy my young life now... I am 22, for fucks sake. I need to work on my HEALTH. Become the best me I can become. Start dating.
My biggest problem is me. I need to work on me. I am holding myself back from LIVING my life. I have so much potential. START NOW.
Plan for tomorrow:
  • green smoothie for breakfast
  • go to the gym
  • green smoothie for lunch
  • soup for dinner
  • organize bedroom
  • drink a lot of water
  • stay positive
  • write
  • continue studying Judaism 
wait, whaaat? Yes. I am going to become a Jew. Something inside me tells me I've always been a Jew. My soul is Jewish. I've found my place of belonging. I can't wait till I have the means to physically immerse myself in the culture. For now, I'll do all the research I can alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment